Saturday, October 11, 2008

Homecoming Football


Dang. It was so cold today! I slept past my alarm 2 hours, went on a run, and lolly gagged in my room. I guess while I was waisting time, it snowed - for a split second. Then the game. I'm so glad I wore a gazillion layers, becuase we were freezing both sets of cheaks off.

Oh, and we just got back from the casual dance. We had such a blast. I looked mighty fine, but no one seemed to notice. ahhh. But on the way there is started to snow lightly, and on the way back it was really coming down! We were so excited. It looked so pretty landing softly in the girls' curled hair. We were in a large group and we started singing Christmas carols the entire way home. It was very cute.

1 comment:

Krister Pan said...

lol i see your experiencing the same as us in ID with the snow and christmas carrols ( to tired to care about spelling) fun stuff fun stuff!