Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Friday was my 19th birthday...mom can't believe it. Lauren and I went to Disneyland in the morning, and then Dad and Della joined us at California Adventure in the afternoon. Thank heavens we didn't stay too late, because we heard Disneyland became so crowded that half the park was grid locked. yuck...I hate it when it gets that way. When we got home mom had slaved all afternoon and evening making a cake for me. I loved it! Then I opened my present and WOOHOO!!!!.....I got Catch Phrase!!! YES!! We have been playing with it for days. Game night in the new apartment next year will be a blast...especially when I whip all those RM's butts. HA!


I can't get the dumb picture to rotate...no matter what I do. Sorry. You'll just have to turn your head.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday girl. I love you so much and am so excited that you had an amazing day at the happiest place on earth. Wish I could have been there to help celebrate. Next year it will be the BIG 2-0!