Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Parent's Weekend

Mom came to see me!!! Happy Day!!!! We were as silly as you could get. She spent Thursday through Sunday with me, and it was my favorite thing all semester. We went to Brick Oven and stuffed ourselves silly. We went shopping and driving around Provo. We went to classes together and looked at things on campus. She tried to be Mrs. Fix-It around my apartment. I loved every minute of it.

We had a tour at the top of the SWKT...who ever gets to do that?!?!?! And she made fun of me for not remembering Utah lake was only a small distance away.


We bought matching bracelets from the store at the Museum of Art (and some for sisters).


We hiked to the Y early Saturday morning, and then had breakfast at the Cannon.


Then we went to the tailgating party at the Hinckley Center. We had our faces painted and won all kinds of silly prizes.


And we went to the football game against Colorado. and...WE WON!

We went to church together on Sunday. She went to Salt Lake for Sunday Dinner while I had to stay back and write a nasty paper. It was a wonderful weekend! I miss her very much!

No comments: