Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wedding Rings

I'm not saying I have anything to report, but wedding ring window shopping is fun!

Background: My friend Lindy is moving away and switching schools. Her brother-in-law owns a Jewelry store here in Provo. She always said we could go and visit and try things on. So, before she moves out tomorrow, we HAD to go. oye.

The selection wasn't even that big and I was still overwhelmed. Ashlee found a beautiful ring that completely fits her personality. I took lots of mental pictures so I can help her future husband out (whoever he may be). I tried on too many for someone who's never even held hands with a boy. I found things I liked (smaller bands, 1/2 - 1 k, princess cut, etc.) and tried on some really crazy things. Thank heavens I have lots of time to worry about it all.

And dad would be so proud of me: I was inquisitive, and asked questions. I asked everything what everyone was thinking but too bashful to ask about. I even found out if we go back to Robinson Brothers we can get the Lindy-Lou discount. But, I think I'll stick with my own sources for now.

Let's just say diamonds are too sparkly for me now. (that color was meant to be shiny)

No comments: