Sunday, May 9, 2010

Da Momma

This is my mom. I love her with all my heart! She may be a little flustered at this post, but I wanted to show you all why I love her so much.

After a long day at Disneyland

(I added this photo, because Momma saw the post, and said it was a necessity)

Trying to get Della to nap at grandma and grandpa's is harder work than she thought.
(she also said to include this one, which I had never seen before, but I sure am glad she sent it)

Surprise birthday party! I love my mom

Wedding engagement shot! nice smile

Favorite shot from Christmas break! this is how i remember my mom best. hey look, pelicans!

Too bad I wasn't in town for this Halloween costume. I might have peed my pants if I saw it in person.

Parent's weekend. I love goofing off with mom

This is what mom will look like next year when she's at BYU with me

This is the perfect photo describing my mom: the best. carrying tired kids, supplies for everything, and keeping a good attitude in a bad situation. don't forget her straw hat!

Very rare photo of catching her in a goof pose

She's not afraid of animals, unlike myself who can hardly get near them.

She's so "proud" of me.

She takes us out for fun girly outings

She loves fresh produce dresses, and she's amazing


She's stinking cute with my dad!

See, still cute with him!


And she loves her daughters!!

1 comment:

slcstylist said...

Awwww, you made me cry... sooo sweet! I want my daughter to do that for me someday ;-)