Friday, October 22, 2010

Arm Hair

If you are reading this, you know me. Really well. So you know that either one of my arms have just as much if not more hair than Big Foot's. I deal with it. I've been stupid about it in the past, but now I'm to the point where I just look down and smile.

I smiled REALLY BIG today.

Sharla and I went to the BYU pool this morning before the sun was up. It will be our new thing...hopefully. You have to check in and get a wrist band. So what...

Well, the girl starts to wrap mine around without thinking, and then realizes that my fur is going to get stuck to the sticky part of the wrist band. She lets out an audible groan and gasp. She kinda fidgets with the bracelet a bit, trying to put it on with the least injury to me.

"Its ok, don't worry about it. I'm used to it. Just stick it."

She gave this big sigh of relief and a little smile.

Sharla and my smiles were bigger.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Oh dearie, you're adorable!