Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cherish & Tony's Wedding

Yesterday my friend from work got married at the Bountiful Temple, and it was WONDERFUL! I was honored to be a bride's maid and then I also got to do the flowers and help with the reception set up and all that fun stuff. I LOVED the way her bouquet turned out! I'm sorry but I don't have any pictures of Cherish and Tony, because my camera was always out in the car at the most important moments. ugh.


These are the Bride's Maid little bouquets. The girls loved them, despite the flowers getting all shriveled up in the cold.

This is my date for the day: Chris. He also works at Brick Oven with me, and is probably one of my best friends I have ever worked with. He was such a gentleman all day and was a sweetheart to deal with all the flower craziness. Don't get too excited, he's a 19 year old Pre-Mi(ssion), but a cute one at that (I also know he will eventually read this post).



1 comment:

Christina said...

Nice Job on the flowers! Where did you eventually find your dress? It's looks great.