Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission

Well, if you didn't know, I have been working to submit Mission papers. Tonight I finished the final step by having an interview with a member of the Stake Presidency. It was the most wonderful interview I have ever had. He surprised me when he said he would fill in his remaining info that very night, directly after we finished. This means Headquarters would have my information tomorrow morning. He said when they have all the material by Tuesday night (and they would) that a Mission Call is usually issued that very week! SOO.....

My assignment could be issued in 2 days!

And I would receive it in the mail by next week!

OH MY GOSH!!!

So, here is my map.
My close friends and family are invited to make guesses as to where I will go. There is a state-side guess, and a world-wide wide guess. Feel free to make guesses and let me know.





No comments: