Monday, October 6, 2014

Something Amazing Just Happened!

Something Amazing Just Happened.

I was in the middle of my humdrum day, doing my normal humdrum teaching stuff...BUT I LOVED IT!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!

It just came to me.

And by the end of the day, it was confirmed again!

Today my math lesson with R and E was FANTASTICALLY fun. We started off with lots of fun energy....but then E decided he should be a detective. So we started acting everything out like we were detectives. (We had to whisper, use our magnifying glasses, and solve the case.) Then he decided he should be a cowboy detective (and he started using a cowboy voice). I then had to refer to him as Cowboy Detective E. (And R was Cowgirl R). But it got better! I did the entire rest of the lesson in my cowboy voice! And by the end of the Lesson, Cowboy Detective E was using his skills to look for Star Wars Droids!

BWAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love my job!

No comments: