Monday, July 20, 2009

Missed opportunity

Katy begged me last week to go to Singles Ward this past Sunday (it being her last week to go). I reluctantly promised I would be there. My family left for church at the normal time and I got in the shower. While in the shower the phone rang, but I didn't hear it. Two hours later, right before Katy came to get me, I saw the message. "President Holland is at church today. No JOKE. GET YOUR BUT TO CHURCH!!!" But I was way too late. I was heartbroken. Lauren sat right behind him on the stage (she was singing with the YW). He kissed Emma's forehead after she turned in her tithing. The coolest thing was that for Priesthood, instead of going with the men, he went to Priest Quorum. I was so disappointed that I missed my favorite Apostle that I cried for half an hour. Oh well, I'll live.

No comments: