Friday, November 20, 2009

weeds...oh drat. they're more flowers

Bridal bouquet, wreath, flowers from Katherine's parents.

This is a really lousy photo. I couldn't get any that looked good. I promise in person it was wedding worthy; the colors are more intense than they appear and it is so very happy.


This is an upclose of the wreath I made for my silk flower project. It looks SO good; I impressed myself on this one.


Bridal bouquet (look at me, I can actually spell the word! ha) with cheep flowers. I was done in 15 min while the rest of the class took an hour. Plus mine was WAY better than any of theirs.


This is not what I intended to do, but I like the way it came out. Again, much more creative than the other kids. (do I sound conceited enough?)

I guess I was inspired by the bracelet I was wearing that day, because everything coordinates

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Beautiful, Beautiful and More Beautiful!!! You are amazing Melinda, and no, you are not bragging, just stating the obvious. :)