Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

I no longer have wisdom teeth, so they should send me home from BYU now...I will be of no use from now on. The swelling is pretty much non existent. The worst part is wanting to smile but having my stitches pull. One of the strings hangs down in my mouth, which is bothersome, but not the end of the world. My roomies were kind enough to go out for frosties. They ran into one of our guy friends...the one in Air Force ROTC....aka the HOT one...and brought him over. I'm sitting on the couch in my grubbies and looking like death warmed over....and he walks in all smiling and good looking. Its a good thing he's easy to talk to and non judgemental, because other wise I would have been really freaking out. He pointed out that baby food would be the perfect solution to my plight. I think I will follow his advice and buy a bunch....I did always like snacking on Della's baby food. Everyone keeps saying I'm a trooper. The dentist was really suprised that I didn't move or flintch, or freak out in any [visible] way. Then Jonathan was really surprised I was up and around, and looking content...besides being off balance.

See, no exciting swelling.

Just a little buldge when I smile. This isn't even really that true because I still a mouthful of cotton. Without the gauze I look practically normal.

No comments: