Monday, January 18, 2010

Wedding Bells

We completed the best prank ever on Saturday. The ward had a temple trip and we couldn't help ourselves. We have had this planned for MONTHS! We brought all the stuff with us into the temple (but kept it in our purses) so that we could dash out before the boys were done getting dressed. We practically ran to their car. We had streamers, markers, and what you can't see are 4 cans tied to the hitch on the back. No one would know this was a joke, until the boys arrived. As we were told later, all 4 boys HAD to pile into the Jeep. When other drivers saw their car pulling out of the temple they would wave, honk, or smile...But then they would double take when they saw 2 men in suits rather than bride and groom.

3 comments:

Miriam said...

You're right! BEST PRANK EVER!! I almost fell off my chair laughing when Katherine told me. You have totally won this prank war. I think the guys should just give up.

Montana Wilkins said...

That is really, really hilarious! It makes me wish I was in college again. Sort of.
And I do have to tell you that I love, love, love your "Kate and Leopold" post. The fantasy! The romance! And, by the way, did you ever go out on the date with the guy who asked for your phone number? :o)

The Minnakay Monthly said...

it depends...which guy? there have been 2 in the past 2 weeks...but only one of them was interested. yes, we went out on monday