Thursday, February 4, 2010

To Miriam

I wanted to tell all 3 of you who read this, that Mirium Cottam may be the sweetest Lady I have ever met. She always leaves wonderful comments, and brings a smile to every occasion. I can't get enough of her hugs and spunky comments. Today she manifested her wonderfulness again. She heard Ashlee was having a hard week, so she bought flowers, dropped them off, and had me arrange them for her. Two birds with one stone: brightening Ashlee's gloomy day with a gift from the heart, and giving me the opportunity to play with my passion. Thank you Madame Miriam. You are an elect Lady.

2 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

You have a true gift with those flowers! They look gorgeous. I can hardly wait to see your wedding bouquet that you and your mother come up with someday! Do you have it planned out in your head already?

Miriam said...

No, THANK YOU!!! I love having my own personal florist who always makes my cheap Costco bouquets look like a million bucks. You are a truly AMAZING!!