Saturday, September 4, 2010

Part Three: Cedar City

Ashlee's sweet grandparents let us stay at their home in Cedar City on our way back to Provo. They took us up the canyon for a simple morning hike. As we drove, we came upon this scene and Ashlee's grandfather insisted that we stop and appreciate it. I'm glad he did.

And I'm almost always willing to pose for the camera, so tada! Cute picture of me.

This is at the start of our hike to the waterfall. Look, we still like each other.


I'm not upset, I just like to make silly faces. If any of you have ever traveled with me before, you've seen this face many times.

I jumped on the rock, and Katherine snapped this picture. I actually really like it despite the fact I was starving and as sweaty as ever.

This is us at the waterfall outlook. Sorry no actual pictures of the water. (They didn't turn out as cute)

We kept driving and went to Brian Head and this way cool canyon (I forget the name, but its something important). No one wanted to jump on this fence and take the picture, but I got 3 surprised "Thank you, that was a really good idea"s. And the photo turned out really well too.

This is our illegal shot. We went to the Shakespeare Festival and saw Much Ado About Nothing. We weren't supposed to take pictures of the stage, but we didn't know that at this point. It was a great trip, and Ashlee's family will be blessed forever for being so hospitable and loving towards us.

No comments: