Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Rest of the (California) Trip

So the rest of our time in California was wonderful! We hit up the beach and I finally got to boogie-board this summer! We were all smiles and a little camera-happy. Here is us at the beach, later that day going out for frozen yogurt, and Sunday morning before church and the long drive to Cedar City.



I've always wanted to be buried: the girls grumbled at first when I asked them to help, but they eventually got really into it. Sharla especially liked tickling me with her toes, and I couldn't do anything about it.

California girls wearing happy colors...


and Utah girls with black. (Personality differences are apparent)


But put us all together and we are pretty stinkin' cute!


Definitely cute, even from living out of a suitcase for a week.

No comments: