Sunday, November 7, 2010

Exposed

Sunday night

Ward Prayer is over.

Ashlee has a really bad muscle spasm in her shoulder

OK! I fix

She sprawls down on the floor, and I straddle her backside. Not weird, we do it all the time for massages. I fix.

I fix. I fix. I fix. I fix.

Gosh, I could fix a lot better if my shoulders were free. I'll hike up my skirt and unbutton my dress to my waist.

Ok, kinda exposed, but no one here cares. I still have an undershirt on and my dress is still totally on except for being unbuttoned.

knock knock knock...

COME IN!!!!!!!!
says Ashlee

WHAT! WAIT! NNNNOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I'm too late.

Trevor strides in the door, I'm straddling Ashlee, my skirt is much higher than modest, and my blouse is totally flapping open!!!

I'm thrashing to wrap myself up and get thrown off Ashlee's back (who is laughing while trying to apologize).

Trevor totally ignores the warning, and just stands there laughing at me. I'm burying my face in the floor and desperately trying to cover myself quickly.

BAD

1 comment:

Lauren Ruth said...

Bahahahaha totally you! I wish I could've been there!!!!