Saturday, February 23, 2013

The RM who can't figure out how to wear jeans yet...


This is Ronda Castellli. I lived in her home in Farmington, NM for 7 1/2 Months. I adore her! She was my mom. As in I would do ANYTHING for this amazing woman. 


This is Sister Orr, Sister Isaacson, and Myself... Sister Orr is one of the younger sister missionaries...and she is being trained by my beloved "Sis. Kelsey"...who I trained in Farmington. SOOOO exciting. I got to be a Grandmother on my last day in the field. 

These are my Blanding Buddies. Sister Maynez, my last companion, and dear friend. Then Elder Lewis, and Elder Theime.


Me and Sister Kost in the Durango Airport, trying not to freak out...but not really succedding at it.

After being release, and crying my eyes out, and walking home hand in hand with my dad...I really just wanted to be back in my bed in Blanding at this point.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

We sure miss you.

Unknown said...

You kills me ;)
Miss you like crazy-ay!