Sunday, October 27, 2013

"I'm sooooooo confused"

In high school my mom said my theme for life should be:

"I'm so confused"....

She was right.

I am still confused. I hate being confused.

I like having a plan. (Boy oh boy do I like having a plan. Anyone who knew me as a child must be laughing profusely at this moment)

I like to know what is going to happen.

I ask Heaven for answers.
I receive answers.
I have more questions.
I ask more questions.
I receive more answers.

But I can't see how those 2 sets of answers go together. And I don't see the whole plan...

...so I get confused....
like right now.

I am confused...
and then I get frustrated...
and then I cry...
and then I feel like a silly girl...
and a boob....

and I think of a joke from Farmington where someone said, "Don't worry, we like big boobs."

And then my mom buys me chocolate...and puts me to bed, and it starts allover the next day.

I'M 23. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT ONE DAY WITHOUT FREAKING OUT!!!! Its just a plan.....that I don't know. Good Grief!

:)

No comments: