Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Tenders (Part 4)

Tender Mercy 6: My Dad

Have you talked to my dad? You should. He makes me laugh. All the time.

ALL. THE. TIME.

This week he had 2 particular episodes that made me laugh more than I have in a while....

#1....Today we got Google Fiber at the house, and he is pretty excited about it. But he texted me frantically: "QUICK! think of something clever to name the wireless network!" So I rattled off a bunch of silly phrases we could name it....but then I found the winner. Its a phrase heard often in our house.....

PANTS OFF PARTY!!!!!!!

He loved it. And I love him for loving it.

#2....When I was at the house earlier this week, he was prancing around the kitchen trying to kill a fly. He was able to carry on a conversation too...but I thought he was distracted by me when he stopped moving. And then.....

WHACK!!!!!!

He takes his fly swatter and slaughters the ugly black bug.

and then he BOOMS.....

"DEATH COMES UNEXPECTEDLY!!!!!!!!"
(name that movie)

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Pollyanna
We just watched it this week.