Friday, August 8, 2014

Grouchy

What is the deal with being grouchy? How does it come about?

Because I am a grouch.
Have been for days.

(actually, my family would probably say that I have been for decades)

I don't like being grouchy.

I don't like how unproductive I am.

I don't like how prickly I feel on the inside.

Part of me wants to ask how to make it go away...but someone would probably answer that I need to get outside myself and serve or do something nice....

....but remember....I'M GROUCHY!!! I DON'T WANT TO DO ANY OF THAT! That's kinda the point of being grouchy!

Bluh. 

These pictures show how I really feel:


1 comment:

Leigh said...

Oh I hear you 100% my friend. I frequently wake up grumpy. aka "on the wrong side of the bed" and if I start out that way....man its hard to change course midday. Good luck, if you learn any great helps in this grumpy/grouchy department, please share.