Sunday, April 24, 2016

One Month of Alex

Alex insists that I don't ever blog anymore...aaaaaaand, he might be a little right, because I haven't posted in 6+ months.

(But with that in mind), he won't check this blog until I tell him to.

(Honeymoon in Washington)
I love this sweet man. So much. He tricked me into falling in love with him, and thank heavens he did. He surprises me every day with his love and adoration. I want to surprise him with mine.

April 23 marks one month until our 1 year anniversary...

...Every day for the next month I will post a reason why I love him.

If any of you (the three of you who read this) tell him, you will have me to deal with.

One Month of Alex
1.M.of.A #1
I love his cute little smile when he is pleased with me, or when he is happy to show me something.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

You are adorable. Its so awesome to see you so happy! Marriage to the right person is amazing and wonderful. So happy for you.