Friday, April 29, 2016

Temple Blessings

1.M.of.A # 6

I love that my husband can take me to the temple. I love that we live close enough to walk to the new Provo City Center Temple. I love that we go across the street for frites at Bruges after every temple trip. I love that he humors me and lets me convince him to take a picture in front of the temple.
(Little did he know, I wanted the photo specifically for this Blog Post.0


1.M.of.A # 7

We are having our carpets cleaned today (I'm kinda stoked, because it shows how much our complex values cleanliness...which is totally my thing). Alex and I were up late last night with his brother...so we didn't have time to vacuum the floors and move the furniture before bed. 

This morning I had an early meeting, so Alex was kind and helped me get going in the morning. I fully anticipated him sitting in bed and watching a show while I showered. But when I got out, there was a funky sound coming from beyond the door. 

I opened the door, and found him, in his jamies, messy bed-hair, ear buds plugged into his iPad (watching his show), but vacuuming the whole apartment, picking up as he went.  I love that my husband will jump up and do things that he knows are on my to do list. I also love that he does a fantastic job of it (knowing and appreciating my standards for clean).

No comments: