Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bold

I am too bold.
I don't know where it comes from.
It just does.

At work, I have a flirtatious relationship with this really good looking guy. I don't know why he plays along (while I'm a pretty cute little thing, he's a pretty, muscular, attractive man).

The other day he was trying to surprise me by yelling, pinching, or any other means.

"I'm going to really clobber you one of these times!!!"

"Oh really...Then what?"

think. think. think. something clever....got it

"Well, I'll just have to kiss it better."
A big smile stole across my face.

Then I proved I am too much of a little kid to be in his league:
I practically ran away with a hot pink flushed face.

Where did that come from?

1 comment:

Lauren Ruth said...

your little sister was expecting you to punch him in the mouth then plant a big sloppy one on him right there! ... disappointment... ;)