Monday, September 30, 2013

yogurt

Have you ever watched one of those silly Yogurt commercials where the women on the screen seem to be having an emotional connection to the stuff on their spoon? I usually roll my eyes at them, because NOBODY reacts that intensely.

Wellllllllll, I thought nobody did.

Confession, I might have had a commercial moment with my yogurt this week.

I got sick. Really sick. I couldn't breathe, hear, smell, or taste. I didn't realize how much I was missing out on, until my ability to taste kicked back in....AND .... IT ... WAS ... BEAUTIFUL!

I my eyes rolled, but this time it was to the back of my head. I closed my eyes and saw/felt the color fireworks like in Ratatouille.
 

It felt as though the flavors were spilling across my tongue and I felt like every new spoonful I floated a little higher. It was thick, smooth, and beautiful.

(I may have turned on music and danced blissfully to the flavors being happily discovered in my mouth)

No comments: