Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Driving to California

Ashlee went home to Camarillo, California for summer. We couldn't stand being alone any longer, so we went and got her. We left at 4:30 in the morning...I'm surprised we look this awake:


I learned a very valuable skill in Mesquite. It changed my life. I CAN PUMP GAS!!!! Sadly enough, I never learned how. (long story) Needless to say, I was pretty excited...


And I got kind of bored after 5 hours in the car, so I broke out the camera and started sneaking photos of people. This one I took through the hole between my headrest and the chair. It is one of my favorite shots of the day. I think its totally Sharla.


And I really wanted one of us in the car driving, but holding the camera out wasn't working too well. So I set up the timer and placed it on the dashboard...This is what we got (after 3 tries)


Let's just say a sugar rush kicked in...


No comments: