Wednesday, August 18, 2010

stiff

This morning I woke up totally stiff, kinda scraped up, and definitely bruised.

Why?

Because I hauled 200 pounds across a field last night...
Yes, I am a stud.

Actually I was carrying a stud...

When I was stronger than he thought, he took matters into his own hands. He lunged forward, and we both went down. Hence the bruises and scrapes.

Then he carried me to the car. Not a simple piggy back.
NO
Rescuer/Prince Charming style

He pulled my arm over his neck, and gracefully lifted me...carried me the rest of the way to the car and placed me softly back on the ground.

It didn't even phase him...it was as though I were a small child

I guess I don't mind being stiff if that's what I get out of it. ;)

1 comment:

Montana Wilkins said...

I love you! You make me laugh with your romantic little stories. I would have been the exact same way in my single days. You're cute.