Monday, August 16, 2010

If That's not love....I don't know what is

SO...Katherine and I have been roommates too long. Its official. We are too comfortable with each other.

We were reheating pizza with one chicken artichoke piece left. But we both wanted it....so we split it.

No big deal

Me: I love Katherine. I just need a taste. She can have the half with more goodies. I love her more than my dislike for the crust on my piece.

Katherine: Oh, Melinda doesn't like super fluffy crust, I'll take that one.

Me: "I call the piece on the right."

"No, I'll take it"

If I grab it right when it comes out of the toaster oven she's stuck with the better one. mwahahah

I pull down the toaster door, and hear a sucking sound. I try to pick it up and out of no where this slobbery finger jabs into my piece.

Katherine: "Its mine now! ha!!!"

"Oh, not so fast!"
I snatched it out the oven, plopped it onto my plate and
spit
on it.

She then grabs it and licks the entire top.

She ate it.
The end

1 comment:

Miriam said...

That is most definitely love...in a stick twisted sort of way. Thanks for making me laugh and thanks for loving my girl.