Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Knees

Well...its official: 
I am a whoose.
(is that how you spell it?)

Yesterday I rode my bike to school. Its a 20+ minute ride from my parent's house. Yesterday I wore skinny jeans. 
BAD PLAN.
SOOOO uncomfortable! The seam on my pants was not my ally. That little booger made me super mad. It made the ride feel FOREVER long.

So, today I was going to have the upper hand. I wore yoga pants. No problems right?

WRONG.

It was worse.
The problem is not the pants. The problem is my bum! Its too skinny! 
There was no padding what-so-ever! WORST RIDE EVER! Seriously, I thought yesterday was bad...today was terrible. 

A simple solution is to get one of those big comfy ones...or I could just plump up....

New Plan: I am going to install one of these bad boys!

No comments: