Monday, May 5, 2014

My Ship

I have mentioned multiple times that my dad cracks me up. Today after messing with my old and highly frustrating computer, he turned to me and did it again.

"Your ship needs to come in so you can buy a new computer."

"Dad, my ship already came in. I have enough money for tuition next semester. That's a pretty good ship."

"Noooo! I mean your ship needs to really come in. This computer needs to go away."

"Dad, I have so many things to buy when that ship comes in. What am I supposed to do? ... The only solution I can see to all of this is to marry a wealthy man who already has everything and my ship coming in is the fact that he already has his ship parked in port."

"Well, HURRY UP AND FIND HIM!"




Working on it Dad. Anyone know an eligible bachelor who's ship came in and can give me a ship? That would be great. Thanks. My dad would greatly appreciate not having to fix my dinky laptop ever again.

No comments: