Monday, May 23, 2016

1 WHOLE stinkin' Month of Alex

One Month of Alex

(I'm pretty sure I've never been able to keep up with something this long. I'm pretty proud of myself.)

I love my husband! So very much.

Most of you know that I wasn't over the moon for him when we were dating, or engaged, or even the morning of our wedding....but Heavenly Father knew he was the right man for me.

Most of you know that I am a bossy grouch, who deserves a bossy grouch...but Heavenly Father gave me a kind hearted, patient, and honorable man.

Most you you know that I am a goof ball, who needs to be kept in line...but Heavenly Father gave me someone to laugh alongside with.

Most of you know I am a cry-er, who needs a dose of slap-you-upside-the-head every once in a while....but Heavenly Father gave me a man who will literally wipe my tears on a daily basis.

I love my sweet husband. He is incredible. Thank you for sticking with me darling!

(Our Favorite Formal Wedding Day shot)
(Holy Cow! Our First Year of Marriage has REALLY aged us!)



No comments: