Monday, May 2, 2016

Couldn't wait

1.M.of.A #11

Usually I wait until the day of to write why I love my husband. I work really hard to keep my goldfish brain remembering the topic I want....

I. COULD. NOT. WAIT.

I love my husband, because today he cussed.

wahhhh!!!!????!!!!!!

He CUSSED!

It was so cute!

He refuses to say anything of the like. I nudge him along, and goat him to say something naughty... He gets close sometimes, but then won't do it.

I, the wicked wife of the west, have the tendency to use "it" in stories, or repeat it in a quote. ... I might actually enjoy it a bit. (that is my ultimate wicked confession right there)

Today, he needed to explain a man who called, and there was only one word that would do the job. HE ACTUALLY SAID IT!

I was such a proud momma!

Love him!

No comments: