Friday, May 6, 2016

Bonus Love

This is a Bonus Love Moment.
I couldn't keep it in.

Most of you know I was NOT the typical bride...I wasn't giddy, weepy, silly, or mush brained in love.
I was a bit too practical for my own good.

I missed out on some of the fun, because I wouldn't let myself be vulnerable. God said do something, so I followed his instructions.  No need to be girly or sappy.

It wasn't until after we were married that I REALLY started to love and adore my husband.

Just now, as I stood here doing the dishes (as in I am typing with bubbles on my fingers), a peppy love song came on about how their significant other was the air you breath and the soul you need....and I was swaying along, envisioning my husband, and TRULY echoing all of the mushy, lovey dovey sentiments.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!

For the first time ever, I caught myself dreaming of him, singing about him, and being totally head over heels for him. 

Too bad it has taken a year of marriage for me to get to this point. ;)


No comments: