Thursday, May 12, 2016

Video Game Cases

1.M.of.A #20

My husband loves video games. My husband loves me. I do not love video games. My husband loves me enough to play them when he is alone, or once every few months when he invites his brothers over to play.

For the first time since we were married, at my insistence, Alex finally bought himself a new game (a used game, so it was super cheap).

My husband loves movies. I love movies. I love organizing movies. He loves just having access to them....which means he has an oddball CD case with a few random movies, that I always beg to get containers for.

How do these tie together?

He also knows me enough to consciously pick a game, that came in a clear box, so we could use it to organize the movies we already have. (Yes, he made sure I knew how thoughtful he was too.)

No comments: