Monday, May 16, 2016

Saturday, Sunday, Monday

1.M.of.A #22

I love that my hubby takes such good care of me. He took Emma and I to see Captain America (Which we LOVVVVED!!!), but I developed my first ever migraine as we drove home. Not only did he help me shield away the light, and get up the stairs, but he also answered EVERY one of my questions when my curiosity about migraines was more apparent than the pain of my migraine.

1.M.of.A #23

I love how my husband and I work together to teach a Sunday School Lesson. It is such a blessing that we get to do that together. Not only do we get to study in depth together, we get to work on leadership and teaching skills together.

1.M.of.A #24

My cousin and his wife had a baby a week ago....and she is ADORABLE! We got to go love on her for over an hour yesterday! It was absolutely marvelous! I loved watching him reach over to slip his giant finger into her tiny hand. I loved handing her over and watching him figure out how to hold her. I love that he handed her back when she started to fuss, and I he let me feel like a woman who knew how to calm her. I love that he was the one to volunteer to feed her the bottle, and he did great! (Other than the first moment when he tipped the bottle down and splattered milk all over her face and hair.)

(This was us dating...in our classic Sunday spot: on the couch in the basement, watching a movie...aka taking a nap...with the sisters interrupting us ever 30 minutes to keep us from being too obnoxious of a couple.)

No comments: